leader and team development training & workshops
Are you seeking transformational change in your team and culture within a 1 day period? Consider a group training or workshop to address a variety of topics.
Below is a sampling of Training and Workshops offered.
All programs are 100% customized to the company and team. Additional programming available, and suggestions offered after initial complimentary discovery call.
SMALL GROUP EXECUTIVE COACHING:
Individual or small group coaching (using the nationally-recognized International Coaching Federation framework) for Established Leaders or Emerging Leaders who would benefit from:
- Implementing effective change management
- An upgrade in their conflict resolution skills
- Professional development to support managing a high stakes situation
- Increasing employee engagement and motivation
- Improving performance management with employees
- Delivering and receiving effective feedback
- Specific topics such as Personal Mastery, Executive Presence, Power & Influence, Corporate Politics, and more.
Customized for Senior Leaders, BOD, women leaders, emerging leaders, virtual teams, etc.
- Employee engagement intensive (masterclass on active listening, guiding through perspectives/values/emotions coaching, and more for measurably more engaged teams)
- Building ongoing feedback into performance management
- How to deliver feedback without micromanaging
- How to coach important performance issues
- Intro to conducting effective One-on-Ones
- Coaching the vague (when the actions aren’t outright infractions)
- Conducting performance appraisals that actually have impact
- Management Trainee introduction to leadership
- Management’s role to prevent and address workplace harassment
- Emotional intelligence 101 (and why it’s important – making believers out of the skeptics)
- Forwarding and deepening employee relationships for improved Team Communication
- Conflict resolution that works
- Workplace harassment
- Communicating for goodwill
- Written communication that works
- Corporate mindfulness for peak performance
- Keeping your tank full and head cool (knowing one’s triggers for effective responses)
- Influencing “up”
- How successful people develop
- Career transition/outplacement coaching
- Job search execution/preparation
- Encore careers/work after retirement