Hiring a speaker who gets your business, connects with your audience, and delivers impactful and modern content with actionable takeaways is critical to a successful event.
Attention is a currency…. and we don’t have time to waste!
Henna Pryor has worked with audiences across all levels and industries throughout her career, which gives her the unique ability to meet people where they are, pushing boundaries, challenging them to play a bigger game, removing obstacles and excuses to success, and reframing struggle as opportunity.
She delivers customized keynotes, coaching, and leadership development programs to established and emerging leaders at the world’s best-known brands, Workday, US Bank, Johnson & Johnson, FIS Global, and many more.
A few ways happy clients have described Henna:
- “Even virtually, our entire team was glued to the screen! One of the few female speakers with top-notch credentials and high energy, spot-on delivery.”
- “Actionable, relevant, real, magnetic… and honestly, a ton of FUN.”
- “Henna told us she was going to light our team on fire and she delivered. She’s somehow able to straddle the tension between a firm, but loving push – one that makes you laugh, cry, take action, and get excited for the future.”
Here are 6 reasons why meeting professionals, speaker associations, and corporations LOVE working with Henna:
1. Henna doesn’t just relay ideas – she resonates.
Henna’s warmth, intelligence, and authenticity shine through her keynotes and workshops. She never “gives a speech.” Instead, she holds a conversation with your audience, whether that’s 10 leaders in a high-level strategy session or 5,000 people in a convention center keynote. Every session is interactive to get your attendees involved and give them a transformative, experiential, and memorable experience!
2. She comes with a delicious coating of credibility
Henna spent 14 years as a leader and top 10% producer at a $2B publicly traded staffing firm where she worked with leaders and high performers across every industry under the sun, before starting her speaking, executive coaching, and consulting business in 2019…