career transformation coaching
Are you enjoying the career of your dreams? And if not – WHY NOT?
So many of us have the “dream” job on paper, with all of the conventional success, and can’t seem to quiet that voice that knows it’s time to make a career pivot. It feels impossible. Guess what?
IT’S 100% POSSIBLE.
You just need the right support system, tools, and framework to get you there.
Will you keep marching into your default future? Or will you take a leap and fly?
Stephen Covey once described it this way.
Sometimes we climb the ladder of success,
get to the top,
only to find out,
it’s leaning against
THE WRONG WALL.
Does that feel familiar?
Are you feeling stuck in your career? Are you overwhelmed and confused about whether you will ever find a job that fits your personality and makes you feel fulfilled?
Personally, I get it. I have reinvented my career twice. I understand what it feels like to think, “I can’t possibly leave this situation” or “I’m not qualified for anything else.” The idea of making a career change or starting over seems paralyzing.
For over a decade, I’ve been helping high achieving professionals and top level executives and organizations, from start-ups to Fortune 500’s, navigate career transition and career pivots successfully. I work with a select roster of clients (by invitation or referral only) on a one-on-one basis. Those who are ready and motivated to quiet the noise, clear the clutter, and
Jump into their DREAM CAREER,
make GREAT MONEY doing it, and
NEVER LOOK BACK.
1:1 PERSONALIZED CAREER COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are lacking guidance and support to figure out your path.
- You can’t seem to figure out your roadblocks to success. You’ve known for quite some time that you want more out of life.
- You would love to make a career pivot…
- … but you have a terrible case of imposter syndrome and it is stopping you from going after the job you want.
- You are suffering from self-doubt. You are unsure and frustrated by not being able to figure this out.
- To others, your situation looks pretty darn good, but it’s not enough for you. You want to really live. To meet each day with excitement instead of dread. To not live for the weekends.
- You feel uninspired by your current state of affairs. You feel under-appreciated and unmotivated. You feel stuck.
You know you are capable of more than this. You are successful at everything you do. You know you have the skills and drive to make it happen.
YOU KNOW YOUR CURRENT CAREER ISN’T YOUR LIFE’S CALLING.
This level of coaching prompts major change in your teams and your business, but only if both partners (me as your coach, and you as the coachee) are willing to give it our all. I will be your support throughout the process and you will have my 100% attention. We will be a team.
When we have wrapped our time together, you will leave the process feeling:
- Empowered and ready to take the steps needed to move into a new career path
- Crystal clear on your passions and values, and how to align them with your professional choices
- Ready to move confidently towards your goals and priorities
- Positive and in control of your future
- Armed with an arsenal of tools of how to position yourself for this next phase
And you will know how to quickly identify avoid situations in the future that will:
- Keep you stagnant in your growth
- Require you to spend tons of money or effort on career growth only to get nothing from it
- Destroy your fulfillment in your career through poor decisions
- Jeopardize your longer-term path to career happiness
Coaching comes from the world of sports and the arts, where athletes and actors receive coaching so that their work will become extraordinary instead of just ok. Coaching gives clients a secret weapon – a competitive edge that their un-coached peers do not enjoy. Coaching takes people from good to great. It’s there to help people reach their higher callings and unlived lives, the lives they are not yet living because they are trapped in their own, isolated, self-critical egos. Coaching expands their world.
You are a high achiever who is successful in anything you do. You inspire others and are empowered to make the kind of change that makes you happy and fulfilled at work today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life.
Pryority Career Coaching Package
- This is a 4 Session – 1:1 Personalized Career Coaching Program, ideal for someone who is looking to make a major shift in their career. Shift often takes time to see and commitment is essential to making lasting changes in your life. We will have a different focus area each week. Once shifts occur, the results are measurable and career satisfaction takes a sharp turn for the better. This is not a “one size fits all” approach – the program is customized just for you! It includes 4 coaching meetings (weekly or bi-weekly), homework, templates and resources as appropriate, and email support between meetings.
- This program should be viewed as an investment in yourself and your future career aspirations. When our work is complete, your clarity around your next professional steps will increase in multiples, and you will have a clear action plan on how to get there.
Please reach out for rates and full program details.
Pryority High-Impact Power Session
- This is a perfect fit if you have a specific issue and you need a strategy and solution to overcome it. We will come up with a plan and support strategy.
- I’ve worked with thousands of business leaders and business owners over the years, coaching them to get clear on what’s holding them back, and to identify and break down blocks that have been tripping them up for a long time. As a result, the impossible becomes possible, performance measurably improves, and results soar.
- During our 50 minute, high-impact, phone or Zoom Power Session, we dive deep, fast, into what’s really getting in your way. I can guarantee it’s not what you think. Once we quiet the noise and determine where you’re sabotaging yourself, we craft a clear action plan so you can get down to the heart of the matter quickly, and create some serious momentum.
- To best benefit from this session, come to the call prepared with a narrowed-down, specific challenge you’re facing so we can dive right in. You’ll be amazed at how much ground we cover in one session.
Please reach out for rates and to see if a Power Session is right for you.
* Monthly payment plans available.
Q: Finances are pretty tight. Can I really afford this?
A: The cost of this program is about as affordable as a long-weekend vacation away. While you certainly could use a break, investing in this program now will allow you to create a life you love so that break from the stress lasts much longer than just one weekend. While this is certainly an investment to consider seriously, I suspect continuing to spend 40 hours (or more) a week in a place where you don’t feel fulfilled or happy is what you really can’t afford.
Q: Won’t a recruiter be able to coach me for free?
A: As a former 14 year top-producing recruiter, the short answer is no. Recruiters are not trained Executive Coaches. While good recruiters are very knowledgeable about their industries and techniques for job placement, recruiters are compensated by the clients who have job openings, so ultimately it is the business model that the recruiter must find a specific technical skill set to match a candidate to an opening, and the client pays the fee. Ultimately, a recruiter can find you a new job, but they will not have the proper tools to dig more deeply into career satisfaction, to peel back the layers, and to unearth the key criteria that will lead to true career fulfillment. That said, if you completely love your job from top to bottom with absolutely no concerns about it, and are just looking to find a similar role at a different company, in that scenario, I do suggest you contact a qualified recruiter.
Q: How much time will it take to complete the program each week?
A: I know you are a busy working professional, so our weekly (or bi-weekly) coaching calls will be 1 hour. Implementing your work will happen throughout the week in your day to day life, between sessions, without setting aside any extra time.
I’ve worked with thousands of professionals, business leaders, and business owners over the years, coaching them to get clear on what’s holding them back, and to identify and break down blocks that have been tripping them up for a long time. As a result, the impossible becomes possible, performance and motivation measurably improves, and job satisfaction skyrockets.
More than anything, what I really want for you is the career satisfaction I’ve personally found for myself. Let’s do this together!
DIRECTOR, GLOBAL RETAIL COMPANY
An entirely new career trajectory, and an unexpected surge of confidence.
“I had the “dream corporate job,” and I was miserable. On paper, I did everything right. I graduated from a top Philadelphia university, landed at a prestigious Big 4 firm, and worked my way up in corporate industry to a Director title. It didn’t matter, though. I was not fulfilled or happy in my career, but I felt stuck since I was making a good salary and didn’t feel I had the qualifications or technical skills to do anything else. If someone asked me what my passions were, it made me even more depressed, because I had no idea.
A co-worker referred me to Henna for career coaching, and not only did she change the trajectory of my career, but she gave me an entirely new outlook on my personal capabilities and potential. We went through a deep exploration about my career to date, and she helped me uncover which parts of my career were energizing me and which were draining me. We worked together to use this information to really get clear on my passions, and she coached me on how to turn these passions into a career that I would love waking up to every day.
I followed her action plan and took her advice, and I can’t believe it, but
I am now in a new career path (in a new industry AND a new functional specialty), and I couldn’t be happier.
I would recommend Henna to ANYONE who is feeling stuck in their career and is ready to make a change. It’s the best money I ever spent.”